Friday, December 12, 2008

i have a new goal

i saw a picture of jessica biel on msn the other day, wearing a really great gold bikini. i decided i want to wear a bikini that looks like that.

part of my problem with my back injury right now is that i'm not allowed to exercise- this couldn't have come at a worse time
because
i had finally turned that corner
where eating right
and exercising were becoming enjoyable
as if it was something i could really WANT to incorporate into my daily life
so,
you know-
i was looking forward to getting myself together.

now i have to wait for the pain to be completely gone-
and its winter
so i'm going crazy now trying to combat the pounds and ounces by continuing to eat well along with my new hobby:::

MALLWALKING
((or hobbling, really, since stepping still shoots pain up my spine if i do it too hard))

i'm going to get a monogrammed fanny pack and a matching visor. a pair of white reeboks will complete the ensemble.

hey if i'm going to do it i may as well do it, yes?

so anyway- what does this have to do with jessica biel?
nothing- except i liked her bikini. and jessica biel has an amazing body. and I want to look amazing
in jessica biel's bikini
covered in mud
because
one day
maybe 40 years from now
i want my daughter to come across a picture of me
at 26
in a bikini
covered in mud
from a summer day at east fork with dogs and friends
and i want her to show all her friends this picture and say

"Yeh, look how HOT my mom was"

***

then i want to join the peace corps.

2 comments:

.. said...

I very much enjoy fanny packs and white reeboks... I have both if you need to borrow.

mandy jeanne said...

you always come through