Friday, October 24, 2008

.s.e.a. change

"Pauline thought love was simple, turn it on and turn it off...

this is my newest trait, born out of instinct and cunning
i desire
i throttle and consume
and before the dust has settled
i'm already gone

***

each day brings a fresh view on my varietals of woman
and my sly stretches over me like a film
and is involuntary

***

i can't help what my heart decides
my heart leads me
it chooses for itself
all i can do is watch
and follow

***

do not walk behind me, i may not lead

***

it is funny
how one moment
you are more excited,
infatuated
exhausted from anticipation
then
the next moment
you find a distance
growing comfortably
willingly
you lay down the dirt road
extending yourself much farther
much faster each time

***

at least i am protecting myself

***

I'm not lovin you, the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I'm in love with you, but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me, all the way home


***

i think i am a little mad at myself
no one else
it is what it is
and soemthing just isn't right

***

just isn't right.

No comments: