Tuesday, September 25, 2007

for those who don't know...

as my wave of alluring elusivity wanes on, i felt it would be reasonable to post an update:::

i am essentially working three jobs-- YES i am still opening "that coffeeshop" (its called Brylan's) but we've had some setbacks with the house and things are just moving slow overall-- so i stop in from time to time to check the progress.... it'll be a while.

so as not to get out of practice, i work a few mornings a week at a coffeeshop called espresso 2 (or espresso squared) where my boss thinks i have no idea what i'm doing, as if english were my second language. i dont even want to talk about it.

i work nights at Shooters Sports Grill in Loveland. when it is busy i do very well. im still new there so i havent been given any of the best sections yet. im hoping people will quit.

in my down time i enjoy activities such as being a wife and mother, sleeping, eating, and cleaning up shit, both from babies and dogs.

i'm in a pretty anti-social place. i prefer not to venture outside the house unless it is dark and i cant see other people. i'm in need of privacy and the only place that occurs is in the car.

this feels like penance.

****

a lady in the gas station tonight couldnt get my goji juice to ring up properly, so she tried to give me the drink for free, but i INSISTED i pay for it, and once she got the price for the juice i paid her with the exact change but she says not to worry about the PENNY and i was like "Oh No You Dont" and i sat there and dug out what i owed her and i left and derrick was laughing at me, but you know what:::

I was tempted, and I rose above it,

damnit.

mandy:: 1

karma::: 0

No comments: