Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i dream in bad movies

so i had a dream last night that i moved to a small kentucky town and opened a restaurant. and it's evident very quickly that the town is hiding some kind of awful secret. so at the town social to welcome my arrival i ma told in confidence by the figurehead of the ladies gardening club that the town has been terrorized by a GIANT RHINO for years.




For the rest of my dream I get to watch as this GIANT RHINO comes (quietly) out of no where, charges people and their pets (one happened on a llama farm). It's a little intense, because the rhino runs right at and over me, but for whatever reason, I remain unscathed.

I rally up a group of townspeople to stand up to the GIANT RHINO, but the efforts fail, a lot of people die and I end up with two other women running wildly thru a shopping mall from a rhino who is chasing us. Just when we see the exit and think we can escape, another GIANT RHINO breaks thru the wall. So we run left and right, but each time we hit a new wall a new GIANT RHINO appears, and now they're all saying schmaltzy one liners such as

"Times Up, Humans"

or


"There's no escaping the GIANT RHINO!"

I woke up before it was over so I'm not sure if I made it out alive, or if the national guard was called in for assistance.


so....


what the fuck?

1 comment:

.. said...

i would watch a feature film with this story line... it would be called rhino city and be on the sci fi channel