Tuesday, June 10, 2008

sugared blood, blood shu-GAH

here are some ideas from the people who have been witnessing my ultimate "prairie-woman" syndrome:

1. (most popular) my blood sugar is extremely low, and i am diabetic which is caused by a vegan lifestyle
[NOTE: i am calling bullshit. yes, i have changed my eating habits because it is entirely possible i am not eating well enough to maintain myself, but the fish and chicken didn't seem to help, thus BULLSHIT on my veganinity being called into question.... le nice trrry]
2. low blood pressure- NOW, this is possible as well because i have always had notably low blood pressure, but webMD leads me to believe this may have already righted itself, and would not pose such a lengthy problem
3. sinus and/or ear infection: ok, maybe now we're getting somewhere a little more realistic, except my face and ears feel fine. although, about 6 or 7 months ago i feared i had come down with mono and became frighteningly weak. the culprit was indeed an impacted sinus infection.
4. i'm pregnant. when people suggest this i want to punch them in the face. i am not goddamned pregnant nor do i intend to be, at any time, ever again, for the rest of my life, at all.

so how do you explain the shortness of breath, blood-sucking sensation in my shoulders, tingling hands, numb lips, and all around fog i wander about in, which causes me to be unfocused and confused?

am i having a series of small strokes?

as far as the low-blood sugar goes, after i chugged half a gallon of OJ on sunday i did almost a complete 180, and came back to life. my colour returned, i was singing, and joking with my co-employees. i have found that if i continuously drink the OJ i feel somewhat normal aside from the clamminess.

but today, with my migraine (that has finally subsided) and dementia (for lack of a better term) i still feel like i am sleepwalking, out of my body, and disconnected from my hands, my eyes, my face. my mind feels sluggish. i feel like i have water in my head where the contents used to be.

****

i stayed up late last night (not by choice) and read more on the conspiracy that courtney love plotted kurt's death to make it look like a suicide. there is a website authored by a private detective hired by love detailing the events surrounding the case, including odder than usual behaviour from courtney.

i used to think it was pretty cut and dry, and i also used to adore courtney love.

in my celebrity-free older years i'm not so sure.

1 comment:

The Hermit said...

Mmm. Classic symptoms of a vampire manifestation.