Thursday, April 17, 2008

miasma

surely, the coffee will kick in any time....


i guess i am officially job hunting, because
there no longer seems any reason to stay where i am

the $$ is fantastic, but
i can make just as much somewhere else

and anyway,
i need a more professional environment

the people around my job are so petty
and immature
and i can't get anywhere

and no one listens to me anyway
and if anyone appreciates how much i work my ass off
they never say

and it isn't even that i need to be praised
every time i don't fuck up
(which is mostly all the time- my fuck ups occur
once every 3 to 4 months)
or telling me i'm great because i took the
"initiative" to clean a wall,
or whatever

i just need to get away from my
20-something managerial staff
who just don't get it

love my job, hate my job

but it truly is suffocating there
at least some of the time

1 comment:

.. said...

I totally get it.. I'm there with you