Sunday, August 3, 2008

anyone know whats wrong with me?

i'm for sure it is my blood sugar, but
let me describe tonight for you:

i tried to stay on top of eating enough all day
but about 6:30 i started freaking out a little
meaning:

i got dizzy (usual for when i go longer than i should without eating)
but very quickly after i:
began trembling- not just my hands but my arms and upper body
tripped over my feet
became very lightheaded
my shoulders felt hollow
my lips were numb
i started seeing spots
i became very pale (i found out because people said- "wow hey why are you so pale all of the sudden?")
and the room was spinning like a tilt-o-whirl from hell

so....

i ate a chicken tender and chugged some o.j.
which leveled me out enough to make it to the appropriated eating time
i fed myself a proper dinner
and was back to normal a half hour after eating...

i won't be able to visit a doctor until winter, so
in the the meanwhile i need to eat well and on time, but

wtf??

any ideas??

No comments: