Tuesday, April 29, 2008

of wasps and rabbits

so...

as i was asleep in the car monday morning,
a dream came to me.

i wake up in the car, surrounded by rabbits
all of which are my pets. i have to exit the car
but don't want the rabbits to get out,
because there are feral cats who roam the
parking garage.

i fail at this however, and rabbits begin
scurrying wildly out of the car as i chase them and try in vain
to corral them back into the car.

when i notice two bunnies on the ledge overlooking
a large drop
i run to their rescue
and

somehow

knock over a wasps nest. wasps begin stinging me
repeatedly on my arms and hands
so that they swell double in size
and NOW i have NO function
of my hands
and i just sort of bat awkwardly at the bunnies
and this gets us no where.

derrick comes into the garage to witness this fiasco
and yells:
"What are you doing? The bunnies are everywhere!
I told you not to bring the bunnies."

******

another inane tale from my subconscious.

No comments: