Thursday, August 21, 2008

yesterday::: day from hell

or mostly just long.

but i spent most of my day at work running interference...
now
here i have to be very careful what i say because
since this blog is linked thru my profile to my work blog (which needs more than a little t.l.c.)
i never know who might be checking this out
so if you can crack the code below
there is a secret message detailing what my true feelings about yesterday are:::

q vaeh ocem yo nleqlel leltioal q socx sodf lg z ocepote eogen
ahtt dhl oeelodgve iq lg ey mndlrm gdzff lg elgg hnat tfell
q mznd lvln nluen yo describe
dhl eoutzlnl q ozem fcem sodf

nzsdzrws.


****

then i got pulled over because my van is loud
nothing happened but
i still got pulled over
and i thought to myself

"its an 85 vanagon
is it SUPPOSED to be quiet?"

le sigh....

so tired
and in a funk too

malaise, perhaps

i'm exanimate yet again

1 comment:

.. said...

I wish I could crack the code...