Sunday, May 18, 2008

and NOW for qualification (continuation of post below)

i have to clear up that:

1) i am NOT and avid movie goer. it actually tops my list of "LEAST favourite things to do"
2) True- i am NOT in peak physical condition, however:
a.) I eat VERY well ((.v.e.g.a.n.))
b.) I exercise 3-4 times a week
c.) I'm getting there

*****

Last night derrick and I watched Narnia- I'd been putting it off because of the way I remember the books (which I haven't read in some time), and I enjoyed it, except that the combat scenes give me little tremor attacks

and i KNOW it is ONLY make believe

but i really have a hard time dealing with it.

Anyway, so today he wanted to see Prince Caspian, and i agreed because i was kind of interested, and because he really wanted to.

i did NOT finish the movie- i cried most of the way thru it, and ran out of the theatre during the finale battle, because i started feeling sick and anxious.

*****

i feel a little like a pussy, sure.

No comments: