Tuesday, December 18, 2007

fire by scantron



i would have imagined my professor would have said ANYTHING about a test coming up AS WELL AS a point-heavy paper that was due, seeing as i feverishly emailed her all last week while i was freakishly sick. her respone to my onslaughts was "Thanks for the update!"
NOT to mention the syllabus is almost 100% unrelaible, with no calender or chapter guide.

now i have to come up with a fantastic amount of b.s. to appease everyone-- i dont get it. i keep my head out of the clouds now more than ever at school and yet i always feel totally unprepared and am missing things-- but then when i reach out to my instructors for help they hand me cotton fluff and it gets us no where.

IM NOT READY TO GET SOME BULLSHIT BAD GRADES BECAUSE OF SOME BEAURAUCRATIC OVERSIGHT!

damnit.

i'm a straight-A kid.

im so ANGRY

1 comment:

.. said...

thats college for ya.