Monday, March 19, 2007

giving myself a break




knives out.

today there has been thunder and rain, and i have decided i will not go to my culinary lab tonight, even though i should- i should not miss a class- or any classes, but this is my birthday week, and i don't have one (not a one) not a single day off to celebrate, im so busy, spread so thin, i need this night to chill with my sweet husband and relax.

i'm tired of everyone. people are mowing my soul to a fine powder.

i can't think about the points i've lost forever. i can't think im losing my edge, nerve, drive or determination. fuck that. i know what i want to do. i know what i am capable of. no one else in the world is going to give me time. no one else in the world knows anything.

i want to turn off the sky.

i need tonight, tonight is mine.

No comments: