Saturday, September 27, 2008

blown of mind

these past few weeks have found me in a fairly neglective state-
from my blog to just about anything else in my life

and i have come to conclusions and realizations
that
at this point
wind farther from me
that i cannot grasp
what lies ahead

***

i was in california
and still
i could not breech the boundary of where my mind
and the rest of the world meet

***

so what do you do when your only reserve
are the thoughts that rip up the patchwork of your life
and in bare feet
wander the outback looking for gods and voices
and anyone who will agree
with you...

***

i follow
for some inexplicable why for
without permission
i go
i follow because i have no where else now
to turn

and my choices
become mine
and not mine

***

so it goes

1 comment:

.. said...

I think you should come to Boston